A new show in development
In Jersey Blues, a new half-hour show that is part of the Fresh! series, host Megan Gunning Patterson takes a look at the tasty blueberry. The Garden State ranks fifth in the nation in blueberry production. Chock full of antioxidants, blueberries are healthy and nutritious – but they are also outrageously delicious. Megan and our camera crew visit the following places:
- Art & Carol Brown’s B&B Farms in Galloway
- Nick Vorsa at Rutgers Philip E. Marucci Center for Blueberry and Cranberry Research
- Plagido’s Winery where blueberry wine is produced
- Historic Whitesbog Village where the blueberry was first cultivated
- Penza’s Pies at the Red Barn Café where the most divine blueberry pies are baked
$2,500 or $5,000 Sponsorships
Invest in telling the story of the Garden State by becoming a sponsor and reach a wide ranging national audience
Click here to visit our Sponsorship Page
- To complete this show for a spring 2019 broadcast, GNJP must raise an additional $5,000.
- The show is entirely filmed and ready to be edited. The additional funding will cover editing, graphics, closed captioning, distribution, packaging and promotion.
- GNJP is looking for one more funder at $5,000 or two more funders at $2,500.
- Any organization or individual who donates $2,500 or more will be listed in the broadcast credits as a major sponsor as well as included on GNJP’s website, on Vimeo, in social media and in promotional materials.
- You can become a vital part of this positive energetic initiative about New Jersey’s agriculture with your tax-deductible donation.
- The show will be broadcast on cable TV, online on our website and offered to public television. Become a sponsor and get your name listed in the credits reaching a wide range of viewers.
A new series all about New Jersey farms, farm markets, roadside stands, gardens and cooking fresh with show host Megan Gunning Patterson.
Megan talks with farmers; visits farms, dairies, vineyards, orchards, a produce distribution center, organic farms, CSAs, farm markets, farmers markets, restaurants cooking local, a dock and a nursery. Each show features a special cooking segment to inspire cooking with local, nutritious and delicious produce.
Greener New Jersey Productions is a 501(c)(3) federal tax-exempt nonprofit incorporated in the state of New Jersey. All donations are tax deductible.