An Eagleton poll taken in April 2010 showed that more than half of the residents of New Jersey love their state. 13 percent said it was an excellent place to live; 39 percent stated it was a good place to live. We want to increase those numbers.
FIVE REASONS FOR YOU TO SUPPORT GNJP
- Be fit! Get out! Be Active! Fresh local food and appreciating the outdoors are being discussed, photographed and videotaped everywhere. But GNJP is the only production company in New Jersey creating two series on these topics for television and the web.
- With its entertaining and seemingly light-hearted approach to agriculture and environment, GNJP’s programs will attract an audience that has not already bought into the “local” theory as well as those who have. At the same time, Fresh! and Open Spaces & Historic Places will help viewers understand our natural and agricultural world and our historic legacy better.
- Fresh! and Open Spaces & Historic Places will be broadcast throughout New Jersey and offered for national distribution – thus exporting the good stories of the Garden State to the rest of the country and fostering pride in the state.
- With its experienced board and advisory committees with deep connections to the community, GNJP is a significant community resource with a well-identified role in the community, providing common ground for civic discourse and an outlet for much needed communications between different groups.
- An excellent investment for the community – GNJP supports the local economy by encouraging buying local and preserving the environment through responsible stewardship.
FIVE RESULTS YOU WILL MAKE POSSIBLE
- Increased use, understanding and appreciation of the local environment and historic sites.
- Stronger support for farmland, open space and historic preservation and purchasing local.
- A deeper understanding of the value of supporting our farmers and artisans.
- Increased dialogue on issues related to open space and farming. GNJP will encourage civil, intelligent and lively conversation on topics critical to being a good neighbor and a responsible steward of the planet.
- Stronger connection between the people and the land, creating more local buying power and stronger stewardship. More involvement of children and young adults in making healthy lifestyle decisions.
HOW TO SUPPORT GREENER NEW JERSEY PRODUCTIONS
How you can support GNJP and be a part of this initiative.
Corporations – attach your companies’ name to this very positive project.
A list of our generous supporters.