Discover the greener side of the Garden State – a New Jersey you may not have known existed. Or may have forgot existed.
Parks and green spaces, farms and vineyards, the coastal plain and the mountains, the Pine Barrens and the Highlands – all found here in New Jersey.
Take the time. Explore with us.
Changing how New Jersey is perceived
Through the production of lively, entertaining and informative video content for TV and Web, GNJP will show the richness and accessibility of the green side of New Jersey.
Not only will viewers develop a deeper appreciation for the state, but they will be encouraged to get out into the parks and buy local produce.
Programs will be streamed online and will be broadcast on cable TV.
What is the greener side?
- 800 lakes and ponds
- More than 100 rivers and creeks
- 127 miles of Atlantic Ocean coastline
- Habitat for wildlife
- Places to boat and fish
- Space for quiet contemplation
- Hundreds of national, state, county and local parks, forests, wildlife management areas, natural areas, marinas, recreation areas, nature centers and historic sites
- More than 2,000 protected farms
- 200,000 acres of preserved farmland
Learn more about Greener New Jersey Productions - watch our videos!
- The pilot for Fresh!
- The Sandy Hook Geosciences Project
- The Delaware Bayshore Habitat Restoration Project