Walking, hiking, biking and canoeing the Garden State.
Listening to land stewards, environmentalists, farmers, historians and outdoor enthusiasts.
Turning their stories and our travels into video for the web and TV.
Through the production of lively, entertaining and informative video content for web and TV, GNJP is showing the richness and accessibility of the greener side of the state – a New Jersey many have forgot existed or never knew was there. We’re helping to change how the Garden State is perceived.
We hope you will support continued farmland preservation, open space conservation and historic preservation and that you visit the parks, hike the trails, canoe the waterways, camp in the forests, explore historic sites and purchase fresh produce at local farmers’ markets.
See you on the trails, in the parks, on the waterways and at historic sites!
- Open Spaces & Historic Places in Morris County - trailer for episode on parks, wildlife refuges and historic sites in Morris County
- A Race Against Time - short video on the restoration of the Delaware Bayshore after Super Storm Sandy
- Nature - two videos: Real World Science in Your Backyard and New Species of Leopard Frog Survives Super Storm Sandy
- Sharing the Harvest – a program in development on urban gardens in Camden, Grow-A-Row in Pittstown and community foodbanks - part of the Fresh! series
- Fresh! Pilot - farmers’ market, farm markets, farms and special cooking segment on preparing local produce